Partner with Nature's Cure-All and Start Scaling Your Business Today!
Nature’s Cure-All is growing rapidly throughout the United States. As such, we'd like to invite businesses like yours to join us on this journey and increase your return on investment with our wholesale partnership. We will provide you with the highest quality essential oil products that all undergo stringent testing criteria. Our formulations incorporate only the best natural, organic ingredients to ensure we can create satisfied customers for you!
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- An Online Wholesale Shop to Place Your Orders — Setting up a wholesale account is free, and you can apply immediately using the link below, and its auto-approved.
- Deeply Discounted Wholesale Pricing — When you provide a good product at a good price, customers will continue using your products for what they need. Our reliability and low prices will help ensure you build a dedicated customer base.
- Excellent Profit Margins — We strive to maintain a disciplined cost-saving focus. This translates into lower costs for your company and increased return on your investments.
- Friendly Customer Service — Enjoy top-of-the-line customer service staff offering you support and educational opportunities. We will continuously improve your ability to promote Nature’s Cure-All products by having all the information you need to handle your customer questions, concerns, and needs.
- 100% Transparent Supply Chain — Our fast and reliable 5-business-day shipping ensures you never run out of stock.
How do you start?
Are you ready to become a Nature's Cure-All Wholesaler? This amazing opportunity is only available to a select group of participants.
- Multi-Level Marketing
- E-Commerce Sellers
- Hotels Etsy
Are You Ready to Get Started?Create a free account
Are there any special requirements prior to becoming a wholesaler?
There are no special requirements to become a wholesaler. However, to get the taxes waived, please email us the tax exemption/resale form at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are there any e-commerce restrictions?
AMAZON IS RESTRICTED AS A MARKETPLACE. Any attempt by wholesalers to list products on Amazon would result in Legal action for infringement and intellectual property violation. Wholesalers are allowed to sell on other marketplaces like eBay, Walmart, Etsy, or your own e-commerce or brick & mortar store.
What minimum quantity wholesalers have to buy?
All products under the wholesale section are listed per the whole case (carton), wholesalers can buy only the full product case. Case quantity for each product varies per dimensions of the product packaging.
How are the wholesale orders shipped? Any other terms?
Flat Rate UPS ground shipping is applied per each case of the product. All sales under wholesale are final, returns would be accepted only for the goods damaged during transit, and claims are filed with the carrier at the time of receiving the delivery.